What's special about snub bushings?
- Provides cable protection in panels up to 1/8" thick
- Once placed into the panel, the bushing locks on to the cable
- Supports cables up to 0.28" diameter
- Available in quantities of 25 or 1,000
- Click for More Features
The RICHCO® Snub Bushing provides wire and cable insulation and retention when feeding through a panel. Available in three different standard sizes. A wire or cable is first fed thru the Snub Bushing, then as the Snub Bushing is locked into a panel hole, the Snub Bushing closes in firmly against the wire or cable.
Please Note: These products ship in 5 business days
Only Available in Black
|Part #||Description||Shipping Weight||Quantity / Pack||Price / Pack|
|RI-SB-1-25||Snub Bushing for 3/8" Panel Hole Diameter||0.5 lb||25|
|RI-SB-1-1000||Snub Bushing for 3/8" Panel Hole Diameter||3.0 lbs||1,000|
|RI-SB-2-25||Snub Bushing for 7/16" Panel Hole Diameter||0.5 lb||25|
|RI-SB-2-1000||Snub Bushing for 7/16" Panel Hole Diameter||3.0 lbs||1,000|
|RI-SB-3-25||Snub Bushing for 1/2" Panel Hole Diameter||0.5 lb||25|
|RI-SB-3-1000||Snub Bushing for 1/2" Panel Hole Diameter||3.0 lbs||1,000|
- Manufactured with Nylon 6/6 material, RMS-01
- Black color
- Available in package quantity (25) or Quantity (1000)
|PART #||Diam. "A"||Diam. "B"||Panel Hole Diam.||Nom. Panel Thickness||Approx. Cable Holding Diam.|
|RI-SB-1||0.36" (9.1mm)||0.45" (11.4mm)||3/8" (9.5mm)||1/32", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8"
(0.8mm, 1.6mm, 2.4mm, 3.2mm )
|RI-SB-2||0.43" (10.9mm)||0.55" (14.0mm)||7/16" (11.1mm)||0.22" (5.6mm)|
|RI-SB-3||0.49" (12.4mm)||0.63" (16.0mm)||1/2" (12.7mm)||0.28" (7.1mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Yes, We offer small rubber grommets of different sizes which can be found here http://www.cableorganizer.com/grommet/ You can also search for your specific size by using the drop down window in column A or Inside Diameter.
- Hello, This product would help with the leaking, but would not completely stop it.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts