- Manufacturer #: D86930
- Versatile 2-in-1 tool converts from adjustable wrench to pipe wrench by reversing the removable jaw
- Reversible jaw has teeth and an obtuse angle to work as a pipe wrench
- Pipe wrench side of jaw grips pipes and round fasteners with self-gripping angled teeth
- 1-1/2-Inch (38mm) extra-wide jaw opening in both configurations
- Standard and metric size markings for fast adjustment
- Manufactured for strength and durability
- Meets ASME 107.100-2010 standards for adjustable wrenche
Manufactured for strength and durability, this two-in-one tool easily converts from an adjustable wrench to a pipe wrench by reversing the removable jaw. Both configurations boast an extra-wide jaw opening of 1-1/2 inches (38mm). Meets ASME 107.100-2010 standards for adjustable wrenches.Overall Height: 2.688" (68.3 mm). Material: Steel. Overall Width: 2.688" (68.3 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped. Jaw Capacity: 1-1/2" (38 mm). Handle Color: Blue. Overall Length: 10.25" (260.4 mm). Special Features: Converts from Adjustable Wrench to Pipe Wrench by Reversing the Removable Jaw. Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg). Standard: ASME 107.00-2010 Standards for Adjustable Wrenches. Size_Name: 10-inch.
|P1000637||Reversible Jaw/Adjustable Pipe Wrench, 10-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts