- Manufacturer #: 63831
- Forged, alloy tool steel blade is precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life.
- Cuts soft, medium and hard metals.
- One adjustment realigns cutting edges.
- Cutting capacities for soft and medium materials is up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31.
- Cutting capacities for hard materials is up to Brinell 400, Rockwell C42.
- Not for cutting cable.
This replacement blade works with the 30 (762 mm) Steel Handle Bolt Cutter (Cat. No. 63330). Cuts soft, medium, and hard metals. Forged, alloy tool steel is precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life.For Use With: 63330. Hard Material Cutting Max Capacity: Up to Brinnell 400, Rockwell C42. Special Features: One Adjustment Realigns Cutting Edges. Jaw Material: Forged, Alloy Tool Steel. Application: Cutting Soft, Medium and Hard Materials. Type: Replacement Head for Bolt Cutter Cat. No. 63330. Weight: 3.1 lb (1.4 kg). Soft & Medium Cutting Max Capacity: Up to Brinell 300, Rockwell C31.
|P1002586||Replacement Head for 30" Bolt Cutter|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts