What's special about these cable protection and management products?
- Comprehensive line of conduit, joints, clamps, strain relief and rotary components engineered to the highest standard to greatly reduce damaging stress, friction, and abrasive wear associated with automated machinery and robotics
- Quality manufactured and rigorously tested to withstand up to 15 million dynamic cycles, to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Eliminate guesswork and human error: simply fill out the robot dress-out form, and let a team of specialists create a customized cable protection system designed around your specific piece of machinery
- Click for More Features
Around 85% of robotic downtime and system failure can be attributed to damaged cables or hoses. To greatly reduce downtime, Reiku® has worked closely with robotic manufactures to design a customizable dress-out system, providing customers with an ultimate solution in cable management, protection, longevity, and user satisfaction.
With over three decades of experience formulated into each and every product, Reiku has become one the most trusted names in cable protection conduit and dress-out components in the automation industry.
- Available in either a polyurethane or polyamide 12 (Nylon) material, with multiple wall thicknesses to accommodate a wide range of situational applications
- Polyurethaneconduit comes in three different grades:
- Light-wall is extra flexible for extreme dynamic applications, but offers a shorter potential cycle life
- Medium-wall provides greater longevity and structural integrity, but remains less flexible than thin-wall
- Reinforced-wall provides the highest level of protection and cycle life, at the expense of flexibility
- Polyamide / Nylon 12 compounds are ideal for robotic applications, and have been tested to withstand in excess of 15,000,000 repetitive cycles before fatiguing
- Durable and well-designed construction provides excellent protection against abrasion, friction, high tensile stress, chemicals and oils
- Certified by German "TUV Rheinland"
- UL certified
Versatile and highly adaptable configurations can be applied in various applications:
- Vehicle construction
- Electrical installations
|Material Type||Polyamide 12||Polyamide 12||Polyurethane|
|Version||Highly Flexible Version, Medium Quality||Highly Flexible Version, Light Quality||Highly Flexible Version, Medium Quality|
|Application||Suitable for robots dynamic burden||Ideal for robots dynamic burden||Suitable for robots specially on strong dynamic burden|
|Reversed Bending Strength||Very Good||Excellent||Very Good|
|Compression Strength||350 N / 100 mm||350 N / 100 mm||350 N / 100 mm|
|Impact Strength||5 joule||4 joule||9 joule|
|Temperature Range||-50°C to + 105°C +150°C short term||-40°C to + 85°C +110°C short term||-5°C to + 90°C|
|Flame Class||Halogene-free Self-extinguishing Non-flam spreading||Halogene-free Self-extinguishing Non-flam spreading||Halogene-free|
|Resistance to||Alcohol, Grease, Mineral oils, Diesel oil, Benzine||Alcohol, Grease, Mineral oils, Diesel oil, Benzine||Acid and Alkaline, Oils, Grease, Glycerine, Glycol|
|Material Tests||Form mass meets requirement of ATS 1000.001 of aircraft industry||N/A||UL E168970|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- UL Listing
- Materials Spotlight: The Properties of Nylon 12
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts