- Manufacturer #: 31755
- 9-Inches long, 1-Inch wide, .042 Inch thick, 14 teeth per inch (229 mm long, 25 mm wide, 1 mm thick)
- Primary application: Heavy gauge metals, 18 gauge, 1/8-Inch
- Bi-metal construction gives heat and wear resistance for a long cutting life
- 1/2-Inch (13 mm) universal tang fits most reciprocating saw tools
- Fast and smooth cutting action
- Shock resistant teeth resist strippage
- Pack of
Reciprocating saw blades from Klein Tools® are designed with the professional user in mind, providing superior results with less effort. These long-lasting, durable bi-metal blades come in a variety of blade lengths and thicknesses for a multitude of cutting applications.Overall Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm). Weight: 0.50 lb (0.23 kg). Overall Length: 10.625" (269.9 mm). Blade Length: 9" (228.6 mm). Blade Thickness: 0.042" (1.07 mm). Material: Bi-metal Composite. Teeth Per Inch: 14. Application: Heavy Gauge Metals. Blade Width: 1" (25.4 mm). Package Quantity: 5. Style_Name: 14 TPI. Size_Name: 9-Inch.
|P1001493||Reciprocating Saw Blades, 14 TPI, 9-Inch, 5-Pack|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts