- Manufacturer #: 213-9ST
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hook bend handle
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Induction hardened knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Handform handles for full gripping and cutting power
Use the Klein Tools Ironworkers Work Pliers to twist and snip soft annealed rebar tire wire. The knurled jaws aid in easy twisting and turning. These pliers feature a hook-bend in the handle for added grip and leverage. Unique handle tempering helps absorb the snap when cutting wire.Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Handle Length: 7.375" (187.3 mm). Insulated: No. Tether Capable: No. Nose Type: Square. Type: High Leverage Ironworkers Pliers. Jaw Capacity: 1-3/8" (34.9 mm). Material: Steel. Jaw Length: 1.594" (40.5 mm). Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg). Handle Finish: Plain. Jaw Width: 1.25" (31.8 mm). Special Features: Spring Loaded. Knife Length: 0.781" (19.8 mm). Overall Length: 9.25" (235 mm). Handle Color: Black. Style_Name: High Leverage/Plain Handle.
|P1001452||Rebar Work Pliers, Plain Handle, Spring Loaded|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts