What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 151-01644
- One-piece ratchet closure design allows for easy installation during pre- or final assembly.
- Four sizes and multiple configurations handle a wide range of diameters and applications, reducing part inventory.
- Clamp interior is designed to guide and center bundle to reduce pinching.
- Easy release feature allows for quick adjustments and maintenance.
- Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 provides long-term durability, indoors and out.
- Steel mounting plate tolerates high torque mounting and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray.
The Ratchet P-Clamp family offers versatility when managing wires, cables and hoses. The robust design and durable materials make it ideal for heavy duty applications, both indoors and out. The one-piece adjustable clamp can be closed by hand to the desired diameter. The release feature provides easy and nondestructive removal of cables simply by using a flat-head screwdriver. This nondestructive release allows the clamp to be reused without removing or replacing any bolts or screws. The Ratchet P-Clamp is offered in four sizes and multiple mounting configurations.
Material: Polyamide 6.6 high impact modified, heat and UV stabilized (PA66HIRHSUV);Steel (ST);Zinc plated (ZN). UL Listed (US): Yes. Bundle Diameter Max: 0.77 in. Bundle Diameter Min: 0.5 in. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.510 in. Length L : 4.01 in. Width W : 1.37 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 94 HB. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +257°F (-40°C to +125°C). Tensile Strength Min: 100.0 lbs. Variant: Short. Type: RCB90SM12. Package Quantity: 280.
|P1006176||HellermannTyton Ratchet P-Clamp, .52in–.77in Bundle Dia, 90° Short, .51in Hole Dia, PA66HIRHSUV/ST/ZN, Black, 280/ctn|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts