What's special about these fire alarm mounts?
- Provides a full 88 cubic inches of space, nearly double that of standard electrical boxes
- Outer plate reduces the opening to a 4 square, allowing you to use standard fixtures in a greatly improved enclosure
- Available unfinished or in a higher-gloss, attention-getting safety red for easy identification in case of emergency
- Greatly reduces the risk of ground faults and short circuits for increased electrical and personnel safety
- Click for More Features
If there is a fire or other emergency in your facility, a fully functional signal alarm is absolutely non-negotiable. 5 SQUARE® Fire Alarm Signal Back Boxes have double the interior space of standard electrical boxes, allowing proper cable bend radius for lowered risk of short circuits and ground faults. Hands also have more space to work, so maintenance and repair are a breeze.
|Standard Outlet Boxes|
|Part #||Image||Side Knockouts||Back Knockouts||Quantity||Weight (Carton)||Colors||Price|
|RNL-R-55014||(1) 1/2" & (2) 1" each side||(3) 1/2", (2) 3/4"||20||30.5 lbs (13.8 kg)||Unfinished or Red|
|RNL-R-55016||(1) 1/2" & (1) 1/2", 3/4" (1) 1" each side|
|Fire Signal Extension Rings|
|Part #||Depth||Volume||Quantity||Weight (Carton)||Colors||Price|
|RNL-N-54010||1" (2.54 cm)||14.7 cu in (241 cu cm)||10||4.1 lbs (1.85 kg)||Unfinished, Red|
|RNL-N-54012||7.2 cu in (118 cu cm)||7.2 cu in (118 cu cm)||20||5.4 lbs (2.44 kg)|
|RNL-N-54034||3/4" (1.90 cm)||10.8 cu in (177 cu cm)||6.6 lbs (2.99 kg)|
|RNL-N-54112||1-1/2" (1.27 cm)||21 cu in (344 cu cm)||10||5.4 lbs (2.44 kg)|
|RNL-N-54114||1-1/4" (3.17 cm)||18 cu in (295 cu cm)||4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)|
- Even oversized fire alarms fit easily inside, ensuring low-labor, low-cost upgrades
- Easy installation saves labor costs over traditional 4 square boxes
- Large amount of interior space makes maintaining or repairing your alarm a breeze
- ETL approved for safe installation inside and outside walls, and all other typical fire alarm mounting spaces
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Fire Signal Box - Brochure (PDF)
- 55014 Standard Outlet Boxes - Data Sheet (PDF)
- 55015 Standard Outlet Boxes - Data Sheet (PDF)
- 55016 Standard Outlet Boxes - Data Sheet (PDF)
- 55054 Outlet Boxes with Bracket - Data Sheet (PDF)
- 55055 Outlet Boxes with Bracket - Data Sheet (PDF)
- 55056 Outlet Boxes with Bracket - Data Sheet (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- What are Arc Hazard Categories?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
- How to Take Care of Arc Flash Clothing and PPE
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts