What's special about this wire pulling device?
- Attaches easily to fish tape or other types of wire retrieval devices for simple conduit pulls
- Staggers wires together to reduce tangling or knotting, so there is less snagging and friction during pull
- Each set comes with three different colors (Red, Blue, and Green) so you can easily identify bundled wires at an electrical box pass trough or junction
- Click for More Features
Wire Puller Installation Tool from Rack-A-Tiers® is a simple to use wire pulling add-on device that helps you reduce the time it takes for each wire pull. By eliminating the need to strip or tape each wire to a pulling device, you can reduce labor time by up to half. In most industries, saved time equals saved money, and eventually this wire pulling time saver will pay for itself.
|RAT-69455||Rack A Tiers-Snatch Strap Wire Puller-3 Pack
Kit includes: red, blue, and green snatch strap
- For larger pulls, straps can be attached to each other to increase the amount of wires that can be pulled at one time
- No prior wire stripping required, so conductor ends stay nice and neat until installation time
- Unique triangle-shaped holes keep wires firmly in place during pulls, so there is no messy glue or tape required
- Constructed from durable powder coated steel for long lasting quality and strength
- Small enough to be easily pulled through a 90° bend, and when you’re finished, the wire puller strap securely stores away inside any tool box or tool bag
|Dimensions||4" Long x 7/16" Wide x 1/8" Thick|
|Finish||Powder coat (red, blue, or green)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts