What's special about this screw remover for damaged screws?
- This tool has a reamer on one end and the remover on the other end for a complete removal system in one
- Allows you to extract even jagged, uneven and rough screws
- Easy to use: drill the head of the damaged screw so the remover side can grab and remove the screw
- Click for More Features
There aren't many things that are as upsetting as trying to get out a stripped screw head. There is nothing you can do really - you can't drive it in and you can't back it out. Until now that is. Now, with the invention of the Pro Grab It Industrial Series, there is a solution! Whether a screw was over-tightened when installed or has basically lost its tread from time and excessive use, this extraction tool is all you need. Removes broken or stripped screws of any size.
|RAT-72120||Pro Grab It Industrial Series Damaged Screw Remover||0.4 lb|
- The self centering tip makes this so simple anyone can use it - no professional experience required
- Bits are also able to be used with a 1/4" hex screwdriver and can be conveniently attached to a 1/4" quick connect system
- Use with any 3/8" reversible drill
- Able to extract screws up to 4" inches in length from wood, metal or plastic
- Kit includes two bits; sizes 2 and 3
- Perfect for extracting screws made from just about any alloy, even soft brass
- Remove all types of screws: slotted, hex, Phillips, Frearson, torx, square drive, Tri-Wing, Pozidriv and most tamper resistant screws
- Bits are stored in a convenient, easy to carry and store, plastic case
- These bits are specifically engineered to grab hold of the damaged screw head
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
|DIRECTIONS FOR USE
|Grabit #1||Grabit #2|
|Screw Sizes:||#4 - #6||#8 - #10|
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Tool Box Roundup
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- 5 Tools that Make You Better at Your Job
- The DIY Dirty Dozen: 12 Tools That Everyone Needs
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts