What's special about this conduit bender?
- Easy-to-read benchmark symbols and offset-degree scales are on opposite sides of the bender head making it simple to distinguish the measurements you need
- Even the most complicated offsets, 3 & 4 point saddles, and 90° bends come out perfect and are completed in a fraction of the time it takes with other benders
- Click for More Features
|1/2" HOPPY BENDER|
|RAT-57057||Mechanical Swing Stop for 1/2" Hoppy Bender||0.25 lb|
|RAT-57050Lab||Handle Label||0.5 lb.|
The use of a bender eliminates the need for transporting and stocking pre-formed elbows, which saves you time, money, and storage space. Because it's easy to use and comes equipped with a fixed-radius one-sweep design and cast-in symbols and measurements, even the novice on your team will be able to perform perfect bends.
- Innovative "Stop" feature comes standard attached to the head and is used to create exact and repeatable bends every time
- Multipliers, or numbers/ markings, are etched for permanent readings and make it simple to know where to place the stop
- Standard 22.5° and 45° markers are engraved for commonly used bends
- Thanks to the creative design, you can perform 3 point bends without having to reverse the conduit in the shoe for correct stop placement
- Reference charts are actually printed on the handle for locating bend marks
- Eliminate the need for expensive and bulky pre-formed elbows
- Use to bend 1/2"or 3/4" EMT Conduit when installing wire or cable in new construction or retrofit
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Traditional Bender - 83 Minutes vs. Hoppy Bender - 27 Minutes
- Bright yellow handle makes it easy to find on jobsites
- Steel handle is designed for strength and durability
- Rugged iron bending head ensures your tool will last a long time
- Engraved marking won't wear off in time
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts