What’s special about this cable manager?
- Organizes power and data cables running vertically through your network rack
- Slotted design allows cable entry and exit at any point
- Removable cover allows cables to be installed easily, and concealed for a streamlined look
- 100 cable capacity easily handles some of the most densely populated racks and enclosures
- Click for More Features
More than almost any other industry in the world, networking produces a ton of cables. Leaving them to their own devices is not the greatest idea. These Finger Duct Cable Managers gracefully handle up to 100 power and data cables running vertically on your rack or enclosure, resulting in optimal safety and top notch aesthetics. Though designed for Quest racks and enclosures, they should have no problem fitting onto nearly any 19" rack/enclosure.
|QVF-07-100||Quest Vertical Finger Duct Cable Manager||2" W x 4" D x 72" H|
- Includes 3 mounting screws
- Plugs provided for coaxial and phone jack when not in use
- Used with Power and & Low Voltage Combo Boxes for Existing Building or New Construction
|Capacity||up to 100 cables|
|Duct & Cover Material||PVC|
|Base Material||2mm Aluminum|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts