- Manufacturer #: 51010
- High performance lubricant for general electrical and utility applications
- Temperature stable; does not liquefy and drop off after high temperatures
- Compatible with most types of cable jackets, including low-density polyethylene
- Superior clingability to coat wires and conduit evenly
- Non-staining, slow-drying formula dries to a slippery film
Container: Squeeze Bottle. Working Temperature: 20° F to 122° F (-6° C to 50° C). Weight: 2.3 lb (1.0 kg). Special Features: Easy to Apply Gel Clings Instantly. Application: Lubricant for General Electrical and Utility Application. Size: 1 Quart (0.9 L). Size_Name: 1-Quart.
|P1001837||Premium Synthetic Wax Cable Pulling Lube 1-Quart|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts