What's special about these pop out outlets and data centers?
- Brings 2 power and data ports to any desktop for fast and convenient access to network and electrical connections
- Popup design keeps outlets hidden while not in use, maintaining a streamlined look for your home, office, or classroom
- Available with great looking black or aluminum tops that complement wood, metallic, or black desktop finishes
- Click for More Features
These very convenient desktop outlets provide a practical solution for desktop power and data connection. Instead of crawling around under your desk or having unsightly power strips on top of it, simply press down on this outlet to reveal 2 power ports, 2 Cat 5e ports, or 1 of each.
|Part #||Power Outlets||Data Outlets||Wiring||Colors||Price|
|DMC-PCS39-DE||1||1||Cat 5e Patch Cable|
|Black and Satin Aluminum|
|DMC-PCS39-DE-HW||Cat 5e Patch Cable|
|DMC-PCS39-DD||0||2||Cat 5e Patch Cable|
- Mounts into a 3" circular hole for easy installation with a hole cutter
- Available with Cat 5e patch cords and standard extension cords for easy cable replacement, or in a hardwired style for a more secure connection
- Ideal for home, commercial, and educational applications
|Recommended Table Thickness||Min: 1/8"
|Dimensions||Below Table : 5-1/4"|
|Above Table (when open) : 3"|
|Top Area : 3-5/8 in²|
|Cut-out Required||3" (circular)|
|Data Category||Category 5e|
|Cord Length||6 ft (both electrical and data)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- 5 Tips on How to Choose the Right Desk Grommet
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. It is safe to use in a kitchen, however, I would avoid exposing it to too much water.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts