- Manufacturer #: KG5295-6-6L
- Made of 6-ply, 1-3/4-Inch (44 mm) wide Klein-Kord®, an exceptionally strong, flexible fabric
- Elongated 6-1/2-Inch (165 mm) snap hook is easy to use with even the thickest gloves
- Internal lock mechanism
- Snap hook has 5000-pound (2268 kg) proof-loaded rating
- Red wear indicator in center of strap alerts user when strap needs to be replaced
- Depending on the application, choose a positioning strap that allows you to work at arms length from the pole or other positioning anchorage
- Six- Foot five-Inch strap with buckl
Kleins positioning straps work with Kleins climbing equipment for linemen. Made with exceptionally strong and long-lasting Klein-Kord, the straps are adjustable within a 23" range. Features a Gard snap hook with 5000 lb. (2268 kg) gate strength. The drop-forged, single tongue adjustment buckle has a corrosion-resistant finish. Depending on the application, choose a positioning strap that allows you to work at arms length from the pole or other positioning anchorage.Number of Plies: 6. Maximum Length: 66" (1.98 m). Special Features: Elongated 6-1/2-Inch (165 mm) Snap Hook. Adjustable Range: 2 ft (0.61 m). Color: Brown. Minimum Length: 46" (1.37 m). Material: 6-Ply Klein-Kord®.
|P1000857||Positioning Strap, 78" L, 6-1/2" Hook|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts