- Manufacturer #: CN1986AR
- 8-Inch (203 mm) x 8-Inch (203 mm) cushioned, high-grade leather climber pads for maximum comfort
- Neoprene-impregnated nylon climber straps for long-lasting life
- Secure sleeve and leg iron connection. Two slotted hex-head bolts with lock washers and barrel-type nuts join the steel sleeve and leg iron together
- Steel split ring secures ankle strap in place and allows for quick replacement
- 4-7/16-Inch (113 mm) wide stirrup provides greater foot support
- Contoured leg irons help position gaffs securely and comfortably
- Replaceable gaff firmly attaches to the leg iron with a center pin and two TORX® screws
- Gaffs are longer in length and wider in angle than 1-1/2-Inch (38 mm) gaffs for exceptional resistance to cutouts
- To determine size needed, measure from instep to 1-Inch (25 mm) below knee
- Sold in pairs only
Kleins Pole Climber set includes the pads, steel sleeves, leg irons, gaffs, split rings and nylon calf and ankle straps. The secure sleeve and leg iron connections are adjustable. Contoured leg irons help position gaffs securely and comfortably. The replaceable gaffs firmly attach to the leg iron with a center pin and two TORX® screws. High-grade leather climber pads are cushioned for maximum comfort.Weight: 6.0 lb (2.7 kg). Adjustable Length: 15" (381 mm) to 19" (483 mm).
|P1000519||Pole Climbers with 1-9/16-Inch Gaffs-Complete Set|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts