What's special about this foam sealant?
- Seals spaces in your data center where cold air may escape
- Flexible "tear-to-size" sheets are cut in 1" x 1" squares to fit into irregular spaces of any size
- Quick, clean installation requires no tools or adhesives
- Rated UL 94-HF-1 fire retardant to reduce damage in case of fire
- Much more effective and economical than brush grommets in most applications
- Click for More Features
The cooling situation in a data center can single-handedly make or break energy costs, equipment service life, and fire safety. PolarDam is one of the easiest, most effective, most economical cooling solutions on the market. Simply tear off its 1" cubes until you're left with the size you need and place it in the cavity. Your much needed cold air will be sealed in, and at an average of 1/6th the cost of brush grommets, your money will also remain where you want it!
|PLG-PD24||PolarDam Air Dam Foam||24" L x 24" W x 2" H (each sheet)||6 sheets|
- Retains shape and integrity over time for reduced labor due to replacement
- Ideal for sealing cracks between enclosures, pipe penetrations between levels, cable entry in flooring and much more
|Dimensions||24" L x 24" W x 2" H|
No Manual Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
- Cooling Off With Thermal Enclosures
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts