- Manufacturer #: J2000-48
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Professional-grade materials for toughness and durability
- Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the "snap" when cutting wire
- Custom, US-made tool steel
The Angled Head Diagonal Cutting Pliers from Klein Tools feature solid construction and performance for which Klein pliers are known. Short jaws and beveled cutting edges allow for close cutting of wire. They are designed with the rivet closer to the cutting edge for 36-Percent greater cutting and gripping power than other pliers designs. Klein pliers are designed and built to exceptional quality standards in a tradition that dates back to 1857.Jaw Capacity: 3/4" (19.1 mm). Weight: 0.61 lb (0.28 kg). Handle Color: Light Blue/Black. Material: Steel. Cutting Knives: Standard. Tether Capable: No. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Nose Type: Angled. Insulated: No. Joint Type: Hot Riveted. Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Handle Length: 6.75" (171.5 mm). Type: Heavy Duty High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers. Application: ACSR, Screws, Nails, Most Hardened Wire. Cut Style: Standard. Overall Length: 8.125" (206.4 mm). Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Sub Brand: Journeyman. Handle Finish: Journeyman.
|P1000726||Pliers, Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutters Angled, 8-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts