What's special about these Cat 5e Connectors?
- 4-high, 4 low staggered design isolates conductors at termination for greatly reduced far-end, near-end, and alien crosstalk
- Rear tracking grabs conductors upon insertion for the most accurate terminations
- Exceeds the performance requirements for Enhanced Category 5e, delivering the clearest possible Cat 5e signal
- Ideal for ensuring a clean, efficient signal to all of the Category 5e devices in your network
- Click for More Features
High-Performance Modular RJ45 plugs from Platinum Tools® are innovatively engineered to bring out the best of your network connection. Instead of the usual in-line placement, each conductor is separated at termination. This configuration all but eliminates crosstalk, increasing information security and overall system efficiency.
|Part #||Description||Cable Type||Quantity||Price|
|PL-106160||Platinum Tools RJ45 (8P8C) Cat5e High Performance Modular Plugs||Stranded||500|
|Accessory Crimper Tool|
|PL-12507C||Tele-Titan Modular Plug Crimper||5.25"||2.25"||0.75"||10.8 oz|
- Compatible with all standard 8P8C RJ45 crimp tools, eliminating the need to buy any special equipment for installation
- Available in round solid or stranded wire, ensuring your application will be covered
- Gold plated contacts fight corrosion for increased electrical performance and prolonged life
- Meets UL, RoHS, and FCC requirements for performance and environmental safety
|Industry Standards||UL Rated
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts