- Manufacturer #: KT4801
- Securely pulls 0.700 - 1.25-Inch (17.78 - 31/75 mm) diameter ACSR cables
- Hot latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidently disengaging from wire
- Round jaw provides maximum contact with the cable minimizing deformation
- Large eyelet opening in the handle to accommodate a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
- Max Safe Load of 12,000-Pound (5443 kg)
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the produc
Klein Tools has been manufacturing high quality grips for more than 135 years. Klein Parallel Jaw Grips are lightweight and compact. They can pull an exceptionally wide range of cable types and sizes.Maximum Safe Load: 12,000 lb (5443 kg). Jaw Type: Round - Serrated. Special Features: Hot Latch, Spring, Locking Handle. Weight: 9.0 lb (4.1 kg). Cable Diameter: 0.70" to 1.25" (17.78 to 31.75 mm). Jaw Length: 5.125" (130.2 mm). Cable Type: ACSR. Hot Latch: Y. Spring: Y. Locking Handle: Y. Size_Name: 0.70" to 1.25" Cable Diameter. Configuration: Hot Latch, Spring, Locking Handle. Style_Name: Safe Load 12,000 lb.
|P1000917||Parallel Jaw Grip 4801 Series with Hot Latch/Spring|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts