- Manufacturer #: KT4800
- Round jaw shape provides maximum contact with cable, helping to eliminate conductor damage
- Large eyelet opening in the handle to accommodate a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Lightweight, compact design perfect for pulling a wide range of cable types and sizes
- Manufactured from drop-forged, heat-treated steel for excellent durability
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product
Klein Tools has been manufacturing high quality grips for more than 135 years. Klein Parallel Jaw Grips are lightweight and compact. They can pull an exceptionally wide range of cable types and sizes.Cable Type: ACSR. Maximum Safe Load: 12,000 lb (5443 kg). Cable Diameter: 0.70" to 1.25" (17.78 to 31.75 mm). Jaw Length: 5.125" (130.2 mm). Jaw Type: Round - Serrated. Special Features: Spring. Weight: 9.0 lb (4.1 kg). Spring: Y. Size_Name: 0.70" to 1.25" Cable Diameter. Configuration: Spring. Style_Name: Safe Load 12,000 lb.
|P1000916||Parallel Jaw Grip 4800 Series|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts