- Manufacturer #: KT4601
- Versatile grip hold a wider range of ACSR cable sizes reducing the number of grips needed
- Round jaw holds 0.30 to 0.80-Inch (7.62 to 20.30 mm) diameter cable range
- Large opening in the handle accommodate a wide variety of hooks on hoists, winches and tackle blocks
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
- Hot latch closes automatically to guard wire
- Max Safe Load of 10,000-Pound (4536 kg)
Klein Tools has been manufacturing high quality grips for more than 135 years. Klein Parallel Jaw Grips are lightweight and compact. They can pull an exceptionally wide range of cable types and sizes.Application: Wide Variety of Hooks on Hoists, Winches and Tackle Blocks. Jaw Type: Round - Serrated. Overall Width: 8" (203.2 mm). Type: Parallel Jaw Grip. Special Features: Hot Latch, Spring, Locking Handle. Overall Height: 1" (25.4 mm). Weight: 7.0 lb (3.2 kg). Maximum Safe Load: 10,000 lb (4536 kg). Jaw Length: 5" (127.0 mm). Cable Diameter: 0.30" to 0.80" (7.62 to 20.3 mm). Overall Length: 10" (254.0 mm). Cable Type: ACSR. Hot Latch: Y. Spring: Y. Locking Handle: Y. Size_Name: 0.30" to 0.80" Cable Diameter. Configuration: Hot Latch, Spring, Locking Handle. Style_Name: Safe Load 10,000 lb.
|P1000913||Parallel Jaw Grip 4601 Series with Hot Latch/Sprig|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts