What's special about this wire loom t-connector?
- T-connector design to provide a secure way to join corrugated loom tubing at junctions and breakouts
- Fast assembly to help reduce production time and overall labor expenses
- Made of polypropylene for durability and maximum protection
- Click for More Features
Are you looking a secure way to join corrugated loom tubing at junctions and breakouts? Panduit offers a line of Polypropylene Corrugated Loom Tubing Fittings that improve the appearance of your system while protecting your wires. Sold in packages of 25, these wire loom fittings are RoHS compliant to guarantee quality and safety.
|Part #||Overall Width||Wire Loom Sizes Joined||Pack Qty||Price|
|PAN-CF502550F-Q||2.30"||(2) @ 1/2" & (1) 1/4"||25|
|PAN-CF503850F-Q||(2) @ 1/2" & (1) 3/8"|
- Latches in place using locking latch to secure and protect wires
- Molded design to improve system appearance
- Comes in black to match your décor
- Eliminates the need to use taping which makes your system aesthetically pleasing and more secure
- Operator fatigue is reduced by the ease of assembly
- Provides flexibility by offering an array fittings to suite your application
- Will accommodate most popular sizes or Corrugated Loom Tubing
- RoHS compliant to guarantee quality and safety
- Provides abrasion and impact resistance
- Operates at -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 120°C) for high temperature applications such as automotives
|PART #||A : DIAMETER||B : DIAMETER||C : DIAMETER||D : WIDTH|
|Flammability Rating:||UL HB|
|Temperature Range:||-40°F to 176°F ( -40°C to 80°C)|
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts