What's special about these Panduit patch panels?
- Cat5e and Cat6 patch panel ethernet cable configurations to optimize your network
- Cat6 performance allows the transmission of Gigabit Ethernet
- Each port is tested, has a write-on label, and is color coded for the T568A & T568B wiring schemes
- Angled versions for high density installations are available
- Click for More Features
With Panduit DP5e & DP6 Plus patch panels, your network and phone systems can be easily organized no matter how complex the application. By plugging all your cables into this hub, you avoid the confusion of messy and untraceable wires. The panels can be used for Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet Cable configurations. Panduit Cat5e and Cat6 patch panels are used for high speed LAN's transmission rates up to 155Mbps, these patch panels were developed with a proprietary printed circuit board technology which results in performance to meet EIA/TIA 568A Category 5E Enhanced and Category 6 TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1 specifications. Category 6 performance allows transmission of Gigabit Ethernet and other high speed applications.
|Part #||Category||# Ports||Rack Space||Price|
One rack space= 1.75" (44.45mm)
M6 and #12-24 mounting screws included
Cable requirement: terminates most 22-26 AWG solid or stranded IWC wire with a .050" (127mm) max o.d, either PVC or plenum rated
- Rack mounting screws included
- Utilizes 110 termination on back panel
- Terminates 4 pair, 22 - 24 AWG, 100 ohm, solid or stranded twisted pair cable
- Mount to standard EIA 19" rack or 23" racks with optional extender bracket
- Available in 24 or 48 port options
- Click here to download Panduit DP6/DP5e Patch Panel installation instructions (PDF)
Click to Enlarge Drawings
|CAT5e 24 Port Patch Panel
|CAT5e 48 Port Patch Panel
|CAT6 24 Port Patch Panel
|CAT6 48 Port Patch Panel
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with a RJ45 Connector
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts