What's special about Panduit's sloped faceplates?
PANDUIT® Mini-Com® Classic Series Sloped Faceplates feature a sloped connection that accepts modules. Sloped connections were designed with the purpose of taking away all the bending and straining that occurs in regular connections. These faceplates are a great tool that could save you money and prevent down times on your telecom/datacom network.
|PAN-CFPSL2||Single Gang, Sloped Vertical Faceplate - Accepts 2 Mini-Com® Modules||Off White, Electric Ivory, International Gray, Black, White||4.5"H x 2.75" W x 0.28" D|
|PAN-CFPSL4||Single Gang, Sloped Vertical Faceplate - Accepts 4 Mini-Com® Modules|
|PAN-CFPSL6||Single Gang, Sloped Vertical Faceplate - Accepts 6 Mini-Com® Modules|
|PAN-CFPHSL4||Single Gang, Sloped Horizontal Faceplate - Accepts 4 Mini-Com® Modules||2.75"H x 4.5" W x 0.28" D|
- Optional icons available to identify connections easily
- Modules for STP and UTP, Fiber Optic, and audio/video are available to suit your application
- Vertical and Horizontal models available for your special application
|Click on image
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts