What's special about these flush mount style patch panels?
- Faceplates mount to the backside of panel to keep the front side flush with the modules, providing increased working space and enhanced aesthetic qualities
- Supports all Mini-Com® modules (CAT 5e, CAT 6, fiber optic, and audio/video) for creating a unique panel to meet even the most demanding specifications
- Available in both angled and flat styles to match already existing panels or personal preferences
- Click for More Features
Not all patch panel applications are created equal, and in today’s growing industries, style and variety are must-haves. Panduit’s Mini-Com® line of flush mount patch panels provide user with an option of adding in a bit more functionality with a mix of style. The flush mount patch panel allows you to mount the face plates in the rear in order to keep the front side sleek and smooth.
|ANGLED FLUSH MOUNT PANELS|
|PAN-CPPA24FMWBLY||4.65" D x 19" W x 1.72" H||24||1||19"|
|FLAT FLUSH MOUNT PANELS|
|PAN-CPP24FMWBLY||1.04" D x 19" W x 1.72" H||24||1||19"|
|PAN-CPP48FMWBLY||1.04" D x 19" W x 3.47" H||48||2||19"|
- Each port is pre-numbered to provide fast visual Identification of each cable
- Provides white, writable surface for labeling and identifying individual ports
- Modular design allows for customization of each panel, and facilitates constant changes or cabling revisions that may be needed down the road
- Easy to install; and mounts to any EIA 19” standard rack
- Angled patch panels facilitate the proper bend radius of cables, and provide a direct route for organizing cables in a vertical cable manager
- RoHS Compliant
- CPPA24FMWBLY Dimension Drawings (PDF)
- CPPA48FMWBLY Dimension Drawings (PDF)
- CPP24FMWBLY Dimension Drawings (PDF)
- CPP48FMWBLY Dimension Drawings (PDF)
|Weight||0.78 lb||0.73 lb||1.12 lb|
|Patch Panel Style||Angled||Flat||Flat|
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- How to Wire Keystone Jack
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts