What's special about these face plates and wall bracket?
- Face plates accept all Panduit® Mini-Com® modules (UTP, fiber optic and audio/video) for a wide range of user customizable configurations and options
- Modules snap-in and snap-out of the faceplate with ease for any additional changes or in case moves need to be made
- Release snap feature on faceplate offers the installer convenient front access for terminations, as well as access to already installed modules
- Click for More Features
The Mini-com® 12-Port wall mountable patch panel provides an affordable networking solution that is easy to install, and saves your company precious space that could be used for more important things like workstations.
|PAN-CWPP12WBL||12-port patch panel supplied with three CFFP4 snap-in faceplates with integrated wall mount bracket.||9" L x 2.5" W x 1.75" H||0.501 lb|
|PAN-WB89D||Wall mount bracket accepts 12-port snap-in faceplate patch panel. Can also be used to mount industry standard 66 blocks.||10" L x 3.38" W x 2.04" H||0.16 lb|
- Modular design allows for constant changes and cabling revisions
- Mounts directly to the wall to offer a space-saving alternative when racks and enclosures are too big for the desired location or application
- PAN-CWPP12WBL is designed with an integrated wall mount bracket with keyhole-style mounting system for simple and fast installation
- Versatile wall mount bracket accepts the 12-port snap-in faceplate patch panel (PAN-CPP12WBL), and can also be used to mount industry standard 66 blocks
- UL DUXR-E129886
- RoHS Compliant
- View manufacturer's warranty
- CPP12WBL - Drawing Dimension (PDF)
- CWPP12WBL - Drawing Dimension (PDF)
- WB89D - Drawing Dimension (PDF)
|Description||12-port patch panel supplied with three factory installed CFFP4 snap-in faceplates with integrated wall mount bracket.||Wall mount bracket accepts 12-port snap-in faceplate patch panel. Can also be used to mount industry standard 66 blocks.|
|Patch Panel Style||Flat||-|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- PAN-CPP12WBL - Spec Drawings (PDF)
- PAN-CWPP12WBL - Spec Drawings (PDF)
- PAN-WB89D - Spec Drawings (PDF)
The Pan-Net Guarantee is a 20-year product replacement guarantee on standards based component performance. In order to qualify for this guarantee, the system must be installed per the following –
1. Meet all TIA/EIA commercial building wiring standards.
2. Panduit categorized product must be used in conjunction with an equivalent or higher Category UL or ETL verified cable.
3. Panduit products must be installed per Panduit instruction sheets.
4. All networks shall be installed per applicable standards and manufacturer’s guidelines.
* Guarantee only and does not cover labor to repair or replace.
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- The Do-it Yourselfer's Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
- How to Wire Keystone Jack
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts