What's special about these fiber patch panels?
- Supports up to 72 fibers of optical connectivity through 4-6 port adapter panels, offering much higher bandwidth in a smaller footprint than other connector types
- Available in horizontal or vertical connector orientation to fit your varying needs; vertical orientation is ideal for mounting with Opticom® zero RU bracket
- Supportsmultimode or singlemode MPO/MTP connectors and components for high versatility and easy integration into your current network
- Click for More Features
Expanding your network doesn't always have to be stressful and space consuming. Accommodating up to 72 SM/MM fibers in only 6 ports, these QuickNet™ fiber adapter panels from Panduit offer far more bandwidth than other connection types in a much smaller footprint.
|12 Fibers Per Connector|
|8 Fibers Per Connector|
- Keep track of fibers between the panel and the hub using the silk-screen fiber identification numbers on the face; this eliminates confusion during maintenance
- Cold rolled steel construction with ceramic connectors for high durability and reliability
- Easily snaps into all Opticom® and Quicknet™ panels
- Meets or exceeds TIA/EIA-604-5 and TIA/EIA-568-B.3 standards for quality optical performance
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Finish||Black Powder Coat|
|Dimensions||4.3" W x 1.4" H x 0.8" D (9.9 cm x 4.3 cm x 35 cm)|
|Plunger to Plunger Width||3.9" (9.9 cm)|
|Weight||4.16 oz (117g)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- A Closer Look at Panduit
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts