What's special about these crimp tools?
- Ideal for crimping a variety of insulated and non insulated Pan-Term Ferrules and Terminals
- Ergonomically designed for the safety and comfort of the installer
- Controlled cycle crimping allows you to create consistent high quality terminations
- Click for More Features
Panduit’s controlled cycle crimp tools are ideal for securely connecting Pan-Term® ferrules and terminals to wires. These tools are ergonomically designed with a comfort grip to reduce fatigue and the risk of injury to an installer while creating consistently reliable crimps.
|Part #||Description||Wire Gauge||Application||Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|PAN-CT-1550||Panduit Contour Crimp Controlled Cycle Tool||#22 - #10||Pan-Term insulated and non-insulated ferrules, butt splices, terminals, disconnects||7.67" H x 2.47" W||1.56 lbs|
|PAN-CT-1104||Panduit Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool||#8 - #6||Pan-Term insulated and non-insulated ferrules||7.67" H x 2.47" W||0.70 lb|
|PAN-CT-1005||Panduit Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool||#4 - #2||Pan-Term insulated and non-insulated ferrules||7.67" H x 2.47" W||1.40 lbs|
- Constructed of steel with a sturdy polypropylene grip for non slip grip and comfort
- Comfort design reduces fatigue during use and increases productivity
- Multi-position for a high quality crimp repetition
- Controlled cycle mechanism prevents tool from opening before a complete crimping cycle is over
Panduit CT-1104 Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool
- Square self adjusting profile crimp die specifically designed for crimping Pan-Term Ferrules from #8 – #6 AWG (10 – 16mm²)
- Ideal for use on both insulated and non-insulated ferrules for a variety of uses
Panduit CT-1550 Contour Crimp™
- Crimps Pan-Term #22 – #10 AWG nylon and vinyl insulated terminals, splices, and disconnects
- Equipped with red and blue color-coded pocket to match the insulator color and wire AWG range
- Crimp dies are located closest to the pivot to provide a reduced crimp effort for those who make red and blue wire termination
- CT-1104 Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool Instructions (PDF)
- CT1550 Contour Crimp controlled Cycle Tool User Manual (PDF)
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts