What's special about these protected power strips?
- A convenient method of power distribution, increase your 2 outlet wall receptacle into 7 outlets
- Protects your devices from up to 3240 joules of electrical overload
- Keyhole mounting slots in the back to easily mount on the wall or desk
- Protect connected equipment from transient surges
- Corded, multi-outlet strip reduces cabling clutter and enables the connection of multiple electrical devices to a single AC wall outlet
- Click for More Features
Surge protectors help protect electronic equipment, including computers, televisions, home theaters, game systems and appliances, from electrical surges and spikes. Both surges and spikes can damage electronic equipment beyond practical repair
|Part #||Outlets||Protection||Cord Length||Price|
|WR-SP15||6 Standard||790 Joules||15 ft.|
- Ideal for bringing power to out of the way locations in your home, office, or commercial facility
- A protection indicator light shows the unit is protecting your equipment. If this light is off, it's time to replace the surge protector.
- Perfect for the office, school, warehouse, or anywhere extra power is needed
- Ideal for personal computers, wireless/VOIP routers, cable/DSL modems, and other electronics
- 15 foot cord extends to even the furthest corners
- The integrated circuit breaker provides overload protection, and an integrated power filter protects from electromagnetic interference emitted from external sources
|Plug Type||Straight Plug|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|AC Suppression Joule Rating||790|
|UL 1449 Let Through||400V|
|Cord Gauge||14 AWG|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is a Surge Suppressor?
- Surge Protector Roundup: 7 Cleverly Modern Surge Protectors and Where to Use Them
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts