What's special about this 1-Piece Raceway?
- Simple to install. Attractive & customizable design
- Flexible hinge allows for easy upkeep
- Full line of accessories is available
- Strong adhesive can hold up to your heaviest applications
- Comes in White but easy to paint with any latex based color
- Available in 2 sizes to suit your application
- Click for More Features
This latching cable raceway is an excellent cable hider in the home, office or conference room quickly and easily. The adhesive backing holds strong to any flat smooth surface, from walls to desks to floors, and the hinged top is easy to open and close when removing or adding cables, but holds shut to keep your wires and cords protected during use. It's a simple, affordable and effective way to clean up messy cables and wires.
|WR-SR-S-6||3/4" x 1/2" 1-Piece Raceway - White||6'|
|WR-SR-S-6-CASE||3/4" x 1/2" 1-Piece Raceway - Case of 20 - White||6'|
|WR-SR-L-6||1.5" x 3/4" 1-Piece Raceway - White||6'|
|WR-SR-L-6-CASE||1.5" x 3/4" 1-Piece Raceway - Case of 20 - White||6'|
|Part #||Description||# of Pieces||Price|
|WR-SR-KIT-2-L||Snapper 11 Pieces Raceway Kit
Contains: 4-1.5" x 3/4" Raceway Sticks, 2- Flat 90° Elbows, 1- 3 Way Tee, 2- Splice/Joint Covers, 1- Outer Corner Cover and 1- Inner Corner Cover.
|WR-SR-KIT-1-L||Snapper 14 Pieces Raceway Kit
Contains: 4-1.5" x 3/4" Raceway Sticks, 2- Flat 90° Elbows, 1- 3 Way Tee, 2- Splice/Joint Covers, 1- Outer Corner Cover, 1- Inner Corner Cover, 2- End Caps and 1- Ceiling Entry.
- Strong yet flexible material for installer's safety
- Comparable to Panduit LD series
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your questions. This is not an outdoor rated raceway.
- Thank you for your question. This item has adhesive on the back so you can easily mount it to your wall.
- Thank you for your question. A regular saw or a wire duct cutting tool will work.
- Yes, an end cap is available for this item.
- Thank you for your question. The compatible accessories with this raceway can be found by clicking on this link (http://www.cableorganizer.com/p/wirerun-snapper-raceways). Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
- Thank you for your question. Please review the accessories page by clicking on the link below. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions http://www.cableorganizer.com/p/wirerun-snapper-raceways
- Thank you for your question. Please review our outdoor rated cable covers - Part number FWG-300-BK. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
- You will only need a joint/splice connector to join two (or more) pieces of raceway together. You will not need then to join other accessories to the raceway.
- Unfortunately the color White is the only option at this time. We do have alternative raceway options which are available in black: http://www.cableorganizer.com/surface-raceways/latching.html
- Thank you for your question. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you to better understand your project and requirements. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
- Hello, this particular raceway does not come with junction boxes, however we do have some options that do. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience toll free at 866-222-0030 and we can offer you some alternatives.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts