What's special about these Plastic Desk Grommets?
- Plastic desk grommets allow for easy routing of cables through desk or table tops eliminating clutter
- Available in a wide variety of colors to easily match surrounding décor
- Keeps cables in place for easy access and allows them to be directed as desired
- Three piece design allows to remove the cap, the remove the separator piece or keep them all together for a polished look
- The swivel lids provide security to the grommet and preventing items on the work surface from falling in
- Click for More Features
What is a Desk Grommet?
- Desk grommets are eyelets that are used to strengthen or protect an opening, or to insulate and protect an object passing through an opening. These grommets are made from hard plastic to help prevent cracking and wear from pulling cables and wires through and with the movable top, you can close off the hole when not in use.
- Keep computer, telephone and other cable tidy around the work space.
- Grommet hole design allows the cable to pass through conveniently and easily to quickly adjust the cable
- Removable cap for easy wiring
- Textured design provides a firm grip in the hole
- Holds multiple wires and cords of many different sizes from and direction
|Description||Hole Diameter||Grommet Depth in Table||Overall Width||Overall Thickness|
|2" Desk Grommet||2"||1/2"||2-1/4"||5/8" (29 mm)|
|2.5" Desk Grommet||2.5"||1/2"||2-3/4")||5/8"|
|3" Desk Grommet||3"||5/8"||3-1/2"||3/4"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Get Back What’s Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
- 5 Tips on How to Choose the Right Desk Grommet
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Install a Cable Safe (Desk Organizer) (PDF)
- How to Make a Cable Snake
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts