What's special about this unmanaged switch?
- 24 Port plug-n-play unmanaged switch ready to work upon installation
- Includes two dual media ports with Gigabit SFP receptacles for easy fiber connections
- Rugged and cost effective answer for a Gigabit Ethernet deployment
- Click for More Features
24-Port 10/100/1000 Unmanaged Switch with Two Dual Media Ports by Signamax® gives you an easy plug and play answer to networking. Deploying a Gigabit Ethernet power network has never been easier thanks to this rugged switch.
|SX-065-7341GF||24-Port 10/100/1000 Unmanaged Switch with 2 Dual Media SFP Receptacles||24|
- Supports Duplex Mode Auto-Negotiation and 10/100/1000 Mbps Speeds
- Easy Uplink with Auto MDI/MDI-X Functionality
- FCC, CE, ROHS certified
- Five year warranty that includes power supply
|APPLICABLE STANDARDS||IEEE 802.3 10BaseT
IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT
IEEE 802.3z 1000BaseSX/LX/UX/ZX (SFP-dependent)
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3 Auto-Negotiation
|PORTS||24 - RJ-45 10/100BaseT/TX Auto-Negotiation, Auto MDI/MDIXports; two are Dual Media ports with 1000Base SFP slots.|
|LED STATUS INDICATORS||Per Switch: Power
Per Port: Link/Activity
|PERFORMANCE||Latency: <20 μs (FIFO)
Throughput (64 Byte packets): 10Base: 14,880 pps; 100Base: 148,800 pps; 1000Base: 1,488,100 pps
Address Table Size: 8K MAC addresses
Switch Fabric Speed: 48.0 Gbps
|POWER||AC Input Range: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz internal universal power supply|
|ENVIRONMENTAL CHARACTERISTICS||Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Storage Temperature: 14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)
Operating Relative Humidity: 10 to 90%, non-condensing
Storage Relative Humidity: 10 to 90%, non-condensing
|PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS||Dimensions: 17.3"W x 7.09"D x 1.73"H (440 mm x 180 mm x 44 mm)
19-in rack mounting hardware included.
Weight: 4.78 lb (2.17 kg)
|CERTIFICATIONS||FCC, CE, ROHS|
|WARRANTY||Five years, including power supply|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- This unmanaged switch from Signmax is not a PoE device. The power specifications listed on this page are for powering the switch itself. Please consider visiting our page.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts