What's special about these lock boxes?
- Solid steel hinged locking front door
- Removable top panel
- Pre-installed ventilation fan with 3' cord
- Click for More Features
The VCR/DVR Security Lock Box provides a secure means to house VCR and DVR equipment. It’s designed for maximum protection of video time-lapse recorders and similar equipment, with enough space for switches and accessories.
It can be mounted on top of surfaces or wall-mounted with optional wall mounting brackets. The housing features heavy-duty 18AWG steel frame construction with vented front and rear panels and a pre-installed ventilation fan for outstanding cooling characteristics. 2 rear cable access plugs are also included to allow easy cable routing. The front swing-out door comes with a pre-installed cam lock and key, and the top panel is removable for additional access to equipment and wiring. Comes in black powder coat finish.
- Dual rear cable access plugs
- 18AWG all-steel construction
- Optional Mounting Bracket Set
|Material||18 AWG steel|
|Finish||Black Powder Coat|
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Component Video Cables Demystified
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts