What's special about this punchdown tool?
- Made to terminate and cut CAT 3, CAT 5, CAT 5e, and CAT 6 Cables
- Works with 110, 66, 630, Krone and BIX™ style blades
- Includes industry standard yellow color code on the cut side
- Twist & lock (bayonet style) retention socket works with industry stadard blades
- Built-in hook can feed or remove wires
- Click for More Features
The PRO-Strike™ Punchdown Tool provides professional, precise, and reliable terminations. Featuring enhanced functions, a rugged design and ergonomic grip for comfort; this hand tool provides the piece-of-mind an installer needs when he walks away from a finished job.
|PL-13155C||PRO-Strike Punchdown Tool, w/66 blade|
|PL-13156C||PRO-Strike Punchdown Tool, w/110 blade|
|PL-13157C||PRO-Strike Punchdown Tool, w/66 & 110 blades|
|PL-13159C||PRO-Strike Punchdown Tool, w/66/110 Combo blade|
|PL-13031C||Punchdown Blade, NEVERDull™ 110/66 Style.|
|PL-13032C||Punchdown Blade, NEVERDull™ 110 Style.|
|PL-13033C||Punchdown Blade, NEVERDull™ 66 Style.|
|PL-13023C||Punchdown Blade, BIX Style|
|PL-13024C||Punchdown Blade, Krone Style|
- Low effort wire seating because of spring load
- Multi-use spudger for screwdriver, IDC insert tool or debris cleaning
- Meets 8762D spec standard with adjustable low and high force impact
- Includes blade storage compartment on the handle
- Great for use in sensitive circuitry
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts