What's special about this LAN Cable Tester?
- Great economical, rugged little tester to identify shorts, opens, miswires, reversed, and split pairs
- In less than 2 seconds you have test results in tester and in the included remote
- Automatically shuts off when not operated to save you battery
- Can detect a short by simply plugging in one end of the cable
In the ever expanding world of cable installation, especially when it comes to LAN cable, having a tester can save you lots of time and money. The LANSeeker™ is a rugged tool that can identify shorts, opens, miswires, reversed, and split pairs, in a couple of seconds to get you going. Includes a tone generator and self-stored remote to help things along.
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, This tester features; Tests for shorts, opens, misswires, reversals and split pairs Auto-on and auto-off when testing cables, just plug both ends into tester Automatically tests for shorts with one end plugged into the tester Cable test results displayed on main unit and remote unit, in less than 2 seconds after plugging in the cable Snap-together case for easy storage and convenient patch cable testing Tone generator mode for use with tone tracers,auto-off Debug mode with from/to and failures for each pair and Battery low indicator However it won't tell the distance of the cables being tested. If you are interested in finding a tester like that, please call us toll free at 866-222-0030 and one of our agents would be happy to assist you.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts