What’s special about this heat gun?
- 2 temperature settings (482°F & 662°F) grant a measure of precision for varying applications
- Heat element is recessed into a safety nozzle to reduce the risk of user injury
- Built-in, removable stand lets you set it down stably between uses
- Ideal for heat shrink tubing/connectors, melting glue, some PCB work, and much more
NTE’s HG300D mini heat gun is the perfect option for anyone needing professional results in smaller applications without spending too much money. For a great price, you get 2 heat settings, more than enough power for heat shrink tubing and adhesive removal, and a very safe & sturdy housing. For many, that will do just fine.
|Part #||Temperature Settings||Power||Cord Length||Price|
|NTE-HG-300D||482°F & 662°F||350W||5 FT|
|Part #||Description||Kit Contents||Price|
|NTE-HG-HS9-KIT||Mini Heat Gun and 160 pcs 4"Assorted Heat Shrink Kit |
|(1) NTE-HG-300D and (1) NTE-HS-ASST-9|
|Heat Settings||482°F & 662°F|
|Cord Length||5 ft (1.52 m)|
|Dimensions||8.5" L x 2.3" W (at widest point)
(21.59 x 5.84 cm)
|Weight||0.5 lb (1.1 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How it was Invented & Why We Use It
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts