What's special about these lockboxes?
- Fully welded 16-gauge steel construction for strength
- Finished in durable black powder coat
- Mechanically interlocking top provides added security yet removes easily for equipment service
- Factory installed 4-1/2" ball-bearing fan with washable filter for effective thermal management
- Click for More Features
VLBX Series Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox protects the evidence when high security is a priority and ease of equipment access is essential. Two models are available: the standard VLBX accommodates large VTRs while the VLBX-5.5 accommodates lower profile decks. When high security and ease of equipment access is essential, the VLBX Series Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox can't be beat. It's constructed from fully welded 16-gauge steel for strength and has a unique mechanically interlocking top to provide added security. The top removes easily to allow for equipment servicing. A standard keylocked solid hinging front door allows for easy equipment access and a factory installed fan provide effective thermal management.
|QMA-VLBX-5.5||Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox||5-1/2" H x 20" W x 17-1/4" D||24 lbs|
|QMA-VLBX||Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox||8-1/8" H x 20-3/4" W x20-7/8" D||33 lbs|
|QMA-VLBX-WM||Wall Mount Brackets for VLBX||5 lbs|
Security surveillance is a fact of life. But what good is security surveillance if you don't protect the components that record the evidence. Protect the evidence that protects you! If you need a lockbox specifically designed to protect a time-lapse recorder, then Middle Atlantic's VLBX Series Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox is ideal.
- Standard keylocked solid hinging front door allows easy equipment access
- Optional wall mounting brackets are available
- Custom sizes and plexiglass front panel available. Please call for details.
- Two models available: VLBX for large VTRs and the VLBX-5.5 for lower profile VTRs
- 3-year warranty
- EIA Compliant
- Made in the USA
|QMA-VLBX-5.5||Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox||5-1/2"||20"||17-1/4"||16-gauge steel||24 lbs|
|QMA-VLBX||Time-Lapse Recorder Lockbox||8-1/8"||20-3/4"||20-7/8"||16-gauge steel||33 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, this information is not available. The fan is listed at 50 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Provides good protection
Comments about Middle Atlantic Products Middle Atlantic Time Lapse Recorder Lock Box 5 1/2" X 20" X 17 1/4":
This lockbox is terrific... it's straightforward, and offers great protection and heat dissipation. It's nice to get a get a well-thought-out electronics enclosure that doesn't need any alterations made to it: the fan and lock are already installed. Just unpack it and put it to use.