What’s special about this conference room table pedestal?
- Supports your conference table while providing space and protection for electronics and cables
- Lever Lock™ mounting plate requires no tools for mounting devices and cabling
- Contains up to 8U of rack space for mounting a few important pieces of equipment
- Removable side panels for easy installation and maintenance
- Available in 13 classy finishes or purchase the millwork kit to create your own; a match for your environment is guaranteed
- Click for More Features
With more and more technology being implemented into our commercial processes, the need for streamlining can’t be overstated. The TechPed™ effectively solves just about any equipment mounting, storage, and protection issue you may have in your conference room. It’s able to store up to 8U of rack equipment, manages cables nicely, and has mounting places for power strips and other small electronics. Also, these pedestals come in 13 colors and there is option to create your own using a millwork kit (includes plans and hardware. You simply can’t go wrong.
|Maximum Tabletop Overhang||18"|
|Frame Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Finishing Kit Material||Wood|
|Load Rating||MA-TP-F1318: 400 lbs
MA-TP-F1325: 450 lbs
MA-TP-F1330: 500 lbs
|MA-TP-F1318||12"H x 17"W||37 lbs|
|MA-TP-F1325||12"H x 24"W||40 lbs|
|MA-TP-F1330||12"H x 29"W||42 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Whay You Should Cable Manage Your Business
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- VERTICAL POWER
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts