What's special about these photoluminescent tapes?
- These labels glow brightly in the dark for clear communication when the lights go out
- 4 to 5 hour afterglow provides plenty of time to get to safety or get a hold of the marked tools/equipment you need
- Resists temperatures up to 419° F (215° C); stable in nearly any environment
- Ideal for marking exits, safety information, safety equipment, and much more in case of power failure
Power failure often comes with the territory of just about any emergency situation, so proper preparation is essential. These glow-in-the-dark labels by K-Sun significantly increase the safety and efficiency in which emergency situations can be dealt with. Mark your escape paths, fire extinguishers, fire alarms, axes, generators and other safety equipment and take control of the situation with relative ease.
|KS-212LMY||1/2"||59"||Black Ink on Glow-on-the-Dark|
|KS-218LMY||3/4"||59"||Black Ink on Glow-on-the-Dark|
|KS-224LMY||1"||59"||Black Ink on Glow-on-the-Dark|
|KS-236LMY||1-1/2"||59"||Black Ink on Glow-on-the-Dark|
|Compatible Printers||BEE3®, BEE3®+, BEE3®-EZ, BEE3®-EZ+, PEARLabel® 360 and 270, GREEN MACHINE®, GREEN MACHINE®-PC, 2001XL, 2001XLB, 2001XLST, 2010PC, 2011XLB, 2011XLB-PC, 2012XLST, 2012XLST-PC|
|Width||1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2"|
|Ratings||ASTM D 2047 (Slip Resistance)
ASTM (No Toxic Gas)
a-FLASH 009 (Satisfactory Afterglow Luminance)
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- Introduction to Power Distribution & System Grounding
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts