What's special about these illuminator mounting brackets?
- Allows you to mount your Iluminar® IR LED or white light illuminator on any pole from 3" to 8" diameter
- Helps keep your equipment out of reach of vandals and accidents
- Pole mounting allows precise height selection to maximize the effectiveness of your illuminator
- Included steel straps ensure a perfect fit onto the pole of your choice
- Click for More Features
Pole mounting is one of the safest and fastest ways to mount your Iluminar® illuminator. Installation is simple: just attach the illuminator, position it on the pole, and tighten the straps. No infrastructure damaging drilling or adhesives are required. Mount your illuminators as high on the pole as possible to keep it out of reach of vandals.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||POLE SIZE||PRICE|
|IL-PMB||Iluminar Pole Mount Bracket||3" to 8"|
- Installation requires no drilling or other potentially destructive intrusion
- Stainless steel construction ensures years of reliable service in outdoor applications
|Pole Size||3" to 8" (7.62 cm to 20.32 cm)|
|Weight||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Dimensions||3" x 3" x 3"
(7.62 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- Security: IP Cameras vs. Analog Cameras
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts