What’s special about surveillance video processor?
- Used to connect up to 4 analog surveillance cameras to a single monitor to get the most out of each resource
- Each channel has independent picture controls, so you can fine tune the settings to fit each environment appropriately
- Auto sequential switching with adjustable intervals keeps you in touch with each channel
- (1) VGA and (2) BNC outputs allow use with almost any analog monitor
- Click for More Features
It depends on the situation, but it’s generally impractical to have a monitor for each camera installed in your facility. This 4-channel video processor splits a single monitor into quadrants, each with up to 720x480 resolution for clear picture. Simple coaxial connection and user front panel makes the experience a breeze from start to finish.
|EF-EP4CQVGA||Everfocus 4 Channel Color Quad Processor|
- Easy-to-use front panel controls
- Uses basic, standard coaxial, VGA, and BNC cables
|Display||720x480, 60Hz (NTSC)
720x576, 50Hz (PAL)
|Video Output||1x VGA, 2x BNC|
|Video Input||4 Channel|
|Title||8 character title generator for each camera|
|Timer||Built-in real-time clock|
|Setup||On-screen menu setup|
|Power Source||12V DC|
|Power Consumption||250mA max.|
|Operating Temperature||0°C~50°C / 32°F~122°F (20~80% humidity)|
|Dimensions||(8.3" x 5.7" x 1.9") 210 x 145 x 47 mm|
|Weight||1.3 lb (605 g)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- Security: IP Cameras vs. Analog Cameras
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Yes this will split the screen with just two cameras
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts