What's special about these wire shields?
- Protects your wall mounted lights and exit routing signs from damage or vandalism
- Sturdy steel construction can withstand the daily abuse of industrial and commercial applications
- Zinc-plated finish withstands damage or corrosion due to moisture, chemicals or environmental concerns
- Simple, easy-to-install design uses standard mounting hardware such as screws and anchors
- Click for More Features
Steel Wire Grid Covers can be installed over flush mounted devices such as exit signs, emergency lighting units, controls and more. The simple design of the wire guards help protect from damage, theft or tampering by unauthorized persons. Perfect for use in warehouses, gymnasiums, public buildings or anywhere that large groups of people come into close proximity with emergency equipment and signage.
|MOR-73095||Emergency Lights, Exit Lights and Cast Aluminum Exit Lights||1.4 lb|
|MOR-73096||Combo Emergency/Exit Lights||2.8 lb|
- Easily cut the wire guard down to a smaller size using steel cutters or cable tray cutters
- Customize the length per your application by connecting two trays with splice connectors
- Simple, clean design does not interfere with or change the functionality of the devices it is installed over
|PART #||FOR USE WITH||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT|
|MOR-73095||Emergency Lights , Exit Lights and Cast Aluminum Exit Lights||15" (381mm)||13.5" (342.9 mm)||6" (152.4 mm)||1.4 lb|
|MOR-73096||Combo Emergency/Exit Lights||30" (762mm)||13.5" (342.9 mm)||6" (152.4 mm)||2.8 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- Smoke Alarm Roundup
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts