What's special about this wireless camera?
- Allows you to monitor and record the events in an area wirelessly from up to 1000 ft (304 m) away
- Monitor may be connected to any display with an A/V input for a much larger, clearer picture
- Receiver may be connected to your DVR system for recording, giving you a reliable digital account of all the events that occur
- Supports up to 4 cameras per monitor, allowing a single person to constantly monitor up to 4 rooms at once
- Click for More Features
The Wireless Surveillance System from ECG® gives you everything you need to monitor and record the activities of any area for safety or security. This versatile camera system's wireless operation gives way to a simple installation; simply plug the camera into an AC outlet, mount with optional mounting bracket if necessary, and you are ready to go. Video from up to 4 cameras is clearly viewed on one 2.36" TFT-LCD screen, providing a complete solution for monitoring a small establishment or home.
|NTE-WSS-1||Wireless Pan and Tilt Kit|
Includes: (1) 2.4 GHz Wireless Camera, (1) 2.4 GHz Wireless Receiver, (2) Power Adapters, (1) AV Cable, (1) Earphone, (1) 2.5 to 3.5mm Earphone Adapter, (1) Antenna
- The only cable that needs to be installed into the camera is the AC Adapter, granting you a great deal of freedom as to installation location
- Night-vision capability delivers a clear picture in zero or minimal light situations, so nothing is missed
- Encrypted digital signal transmission prevents your video from being intercepted, ensuring the protection of your privacy
- Provides a 55° viewing angle, tilts 120°, and pans 270° using the directional buttons for full view of the area being monitored
- Loop option scans through each channel of multiple camera setups, allowing a single person to constantly monitor up to 4 rooms at once
- For ceiling installations, picture may be rotated 180° to achieve the proper picture on the receiver’s display and for recordings
- Ideal for child monitoring, home and small office security, retail locations, and many more applications
|Transmission Frequency||ISM 2,400 - 2,483 MHz|
|Transmission Power||17dBm ± 3|
|Unobstructed Effective Range||1,000 ft. (Max.)|
|Operating Temperature||32° F - 122° F|
|Operating Humidity||15% - 85%|
|Imaging Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Resolution||640 x 480|
|Minimum Illumination||OLux (IR ON); 5Lux (IR OFF)|
|Night Vision Distance||16 ft. (Min.)|
|Sound Detection Sensitivity||<-38dB|
|Consumption Current (Max.)||500mA|
|Dimensions||4.41" x 4.29" x 5.24"
(11.2 x 10.8 x 13.3 cm)
|Weight||0.93 lb (0.42 kg)|
|Industry Standards||FCC Part 15|
|LCD Screen Type||2.36 Color TFT-LCD|
|Effective Pixels||480 (R.G.B.) x 234|
|Consumption Current (Max.)||200mA|
|Battery Working Time||3 hours|
|Dimensions||2.68" x 5.87" x 1.02"
(6.80 x 14.9 x 2.59 cm)
|Weight||0.30 lb (0.13 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- 8 Ways to Protect Your Home with Security Cameras
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts