What’s special about this tool bag?
- 5 outside compartments, 10 pockets, and 8 loops for holding your tools, testers, and other items needed for the job
- Contains a solid metal carry handle with rubber grip for maximum comfort; also has a removable strap for hands-free transport if needed
- Removable cover gives you full access to all of the tools inside
- Moisture repellant bottom lets you set the bag down in damp environments that might ruin other bags
- Click for More Features
The Work 116.04 tool bag by B & W International delivers classic craftsmanship and protection for all the screwdrivers, hammers, testers, and other portable tools in your arsenal. You get 23 versatile spaces, 2 carry options, and a convertible top for maximum access. This bag even sports a stylish (yet simple) design, because that never hurts.
|Part #||Description||Storage||Load Capacity||Price|
|BW-116-04||B & W International Work 116.04 Tool Bag||26.4 lbs|
- Solid bottom rails ensure the bag will retain its shape over time under heavy loads
- VELCRO® Brand flaps open easier and (usually) last longer than zippers
|Inside Dimensions||15.35” x 7.67” x 10.34”|
|Outside Dimensions||17.71” x 9.84” x 10.62”|
|Load Capacity||26.4 lbs. (12 kg)|
|Weight||4.4 lbs. (1.9 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts