What's special about this lockout component kit?
- Lock box attaches to bottom of cabinet and accommodates 8-10 locks depending on lock size and gives you the added security that what ever is inside cannot be accessed and stays OFF
- Wall mounting hardware is provided for off the floor installation for easy to find supplies and peace of mind that they will always be where you want them
- Conveniently has safety tips printed inside front cover so that you are always reminded of best practices
- Click for More Features
A lock and tag safety system is vital anywhere that employees are servicing or maintaining machines or equipment where they may be exposed to serious physical harm or death if hazardous energy is not properly controlled.
|BC-99708||Brady Combined Lockout & Lock Box Station With Components||14 lbs|
|BC-LG252M||Brady Metal Wall Lock Box||4.25 lbs|
|BC-LC254M||Brady Prinzing Metal Lockout Cabinet - Extra Shelf||0.85 lb|
|BC-65387||Brady 120V Snap-On Breaker Lockout||0.02 lb|
|BC-65396||Brady 120/277V Clamp-On Breaker Lockout||0.245 lb|
|BC-65397||Brady 480/600V Clamp-On Breaker Lockout||0.105 lb|
|BC-66321||Brady Universal Multi-Pole Breaker Lockout||0.065 lb|
|BC-65329||Brady Oversized Breaker Lockout||0.15 lb|
|BC-65404||Brady Cleat for 120/277V Clamp-On Lockout (6 pack)||0.1 lb|
|BC-65406||Brady Cleat for 480/600V Clamp-On Lockout||0.1 lb|
|BC-PLO23||Brady 3-In-1 Plug Lockout||-|
|BC-65392||Brady Wall Switch Lockout||0.001 lb|
|BC-64057||Brady 1"-6 1/2" Adjustable Gate Valve Lockout||0.55 lb|
|BC-65560||Brady 1"-2 1/2" Gate Valve Lockout||0.001 lb|
Craft workers, machine operators and laborers are among the millions of workers who service equipment and face the greatest risk. A workplace safety system will prevent activation of machinery while a worker may be at risk. A worker places a padlock or other device on the control of a machine to prevent anyone else from operating it and retains the lock's key.
Brady’s BC-99708 is an excellent choice for lockout/ tagout operations because it complies with OSHA’s standards for safety and is equipped with several components for versatile job needs.
- This lockout/tagout set will play a crucial role in saving the lives of anyone working with shut down live circuits
- Yellow powder coated paint finish protects your kit from rust and degradation as well as gives it a consistent finish
- Adjustable shelves are available to create the space you need for organization and proper storage of the components
- Locking box protects your valuables
- Padlocks and lockout tags are NOT part of this kit and can be purchased separately
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
|Size:||Cabinet: 16" H x 14" W x 6" D
Lock Box: 6" H x 15" W x 3" D
- Fun Facts About the History of Brady
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts