What's special about this KVM module?
- Allows you to remotely control all functions of up to 32 on-site or off-site PCs/workstations with a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
- Uses Remote Desktop Protocol for seamless streaming media, USB redirection, security and compliance
- Transitioning from direct desktop computing to virtual computing does not result in performance loss with this unit
- Remote access lets you to store PCs in safer locations with better cooling and space efficiency
- Click for More Features
There is no shortage of applications that require a single user to control several computers, but there are very few workspaces that actually have space to accommodate them. On the flipside, many of the remote control solutions either require too much bandwidth or reduce overall performance. The InvisaPC is no such solution. This virtual KVM unit remotely controls up to 32 computers of any OS without sacrificing a bit of performance (up to 328ft away). If you need to control an off-site computer, it can be done over the internet, as long as your router supports port forwarding.
|BB-DTX1000-T-K||InvisaPC - Single-Head Transmitter Kit: One required per KVM station (Includes 6ft. USB/DVI Cable)|
- Sends signals up to 328 ft before needing a network switch
- Clears lots of space at the workstation; especially useful for applications like engineering and product testing that require other equipment
|Computer interface||DVI-D cable, USB Type A to B cable|
|Connector||(1) DVI input, (1) USB Type B female, (1) RJ-45 network, (1) 2.5 mm barrel for power|
|Distance||16-ft. maximum, DVI-D and USB limitations|
|Input||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz;|
|4 Amps MAX|
|0.9 Amps MAX|
|Leads Supported||DVI-D video, USB keyboard, mouse and peripherals, USB audio|
|LED Interface||(1) power LED, (2) RJ-45 Link LEDs|
|Operating System||Transmitter: Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS|
|Virtual RDP sessions: Windows Server 2008 R2 or Server 2012|
|OS must support USB-HID drivers|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C);|
|Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C)|
|Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing|
|Power||External in-line power supply|
|Power Consumption||20 Watts (maximum)|
|User Interface||Must use remote user station/receiver (DTX1000-R)|
|Dimensions (Transmitter and Receiver)||6.44" W x 4.31" D x 1.38" H
(16.35 x 10.94 x 3.5 cm)
|Weight||0.848 lb (0.38 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts