What's special about this server cable manager?
- Secure 1U of cabling for a sliding rack mount device; great for blade servers and other 1U devices
- Fully adjustable and extends from 28.5" to 33" and mounts to the left or right side of your rack for use with any piece of equipment
- Compact, solid design won't sag like other cable management arms
- Works with screw tapped or M5/M6 rails
- Guaranteed for life
The cable management arm is a classic solution for organizing cables in the rear of server racks and tends to be very similar across brands. Black Box has greatly improved on this classic solution by making it just a bit more compact than the others, which prevents it from sagging. Since the purpose of a cable management arm is to prevent sliding component cables from having a mind of their own, this is the only arm that doesn't defeat its purpose.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||RACK SPACE||PRICE|
|BB-CMA-1U||Black Box Cable Management Arm||1U|
|Dimensions||2" H x 2.5" D x 28" L|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- The Do-it-Yourselfer's Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
- The Top 5 Best Practices for Data Center Personnel
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts