What's special about these outlet plates by Ortronics?
- Durable design for long product life
- Low profile to blend in with surroundings
- Easy front loading SERIES II® Modules for quick installation and maintenance
- Click for More Features
Ortronics introduces the SERIES II® Faceplates, the perfect solution for anyone looking for easy installation and maintenance of their wallplate connections.
|OR-40300158||Low Profile Single Gang Faceplate||1||4.5"||2.74"||0.5"||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
|OR-40300159||Standard Profile Double Gange Faceplate||2||4.47"||4.53"||0.77"||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
The SERIES II® plates were designed to hold a wide variety of connector modules, including: VGA, CAT 5e & CAT6 jacks, S-video, RCA, BNC, and many more. With an easy loading method, these faceplates are sure to get you up and running right away.
- Recessed label fields to support TIA/EIA 606 Standards
- Oval mounting holes help with proper alignment
- Various profile sizes available to suit your particular application
- Deeper profile plates increase cable storage space
- UL Listing # E131600 - UL Standard 1863
- Low Profile Single Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- Standard Profile Single Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- Standard Profile Double Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- High Profile Double Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- Single Gang Angled Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding By: Middle Atlantic Products
- Three-Phase Electric Power
- The History of Wiremold
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts