What's special about these patch panels?
- High-density rack mount patch panel pivots down 90° to allow maintenance, changes or installation to be done easily
- Termination of the 110 wiring scheme can be done while the patch panel is hinged down, to make patching faster and more efficient
- Available in either CAT5E or CAT6 to complement your pre-existing network speed
- Click for More Features
Network installers never appreciate the struggle it takes to change or maintain a high density patch panel mounted in a small enclosure. Ortronics Clarity Hinged Patch Panels allow the technician to simply turn down the patch panel for easy access to the rear punchdowns. Perfect for high-traffic or space-limited applications.
|OR-PHD5E6U24HM||Cat5E Hinged Patch Panel w/ cable management bar||24||1.31 lbs|
|OR-PHD5E6U48HM||Cat5E Hinged Patch Panel w/ cable management bar||48||2.25 lbs|
- Includes lower horizontal cable management to help organize and direct your cables, which is especially helpful in high density applications
- Available with either 24 or 48 ports, to suit any size application
- High-density design allows for more connectivity ports in a smaller amount of rack space
- Universal T568A/T568A wiring makes installation easy
- ETL verified
- RoHS Compliant
|Cable Diameter||22-26 AWG||22-26 AWG||22-26 AWG||22-26 AWG|
|Mod Jack Wiring||Universal T568A/B||Universal T568A/B||Universal T568A/B||Universal T568A/B|
|Number of Ports||24||48||24||48|
|Perfomance Rating||Category 5E||Category 5E||Category 6||Category 6|
|Category Rating||Category 5E||Category 5E||Category 6||Category 6|
|Material||Aluminum Finish||Aluminum Finish||Aluminum Finish||Aluminum Finish|
|Color||Black Textured||Black Textured||Black Textured||Black Textured|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts